First National Bank (FNB) has announced a type of local lottery available to its customers that have been fully vaccinated. The bank is giving away up to R18 million in financial incentives via the ‘nav» Wellness’ feature in the FNB app.
The campaign runs over a period of three months, which means there is up to R6 million per month up for grabs in the monthly draw.
“[Customers] could win R3 million for just being a vaccinated FNB customer, R2 million more if a customer is vaccinated and has insurance with FNB Life and another R1 million if they are a vaccinated senior (an FNB customer) 60 years and above,” the company said.
“While we continue to support our customers through a range of measures including expediting insurance claims, we also want to promote wellness through our nav» Wellness function on the FNB App to help minimise the impact of Covid-19 on lives and livelihoods,” said Lee Bromfield, CEO of FNB Life.
Earlier this year, the bank offered support for any qualifying elderly customers to register on the government portal in a vaccine drive. At the time, all 600 of its South African branches were equipped to help any qualifying person register for their vaccine.
How to enter the FNB vaccine incentive lottery
Any of the bank’s customers can enter the draw via its mobile app (which is available on iOS and Android), by navigating the following process:
- Get vaccinated (you’ll need two doses of Phizer or one dose of Johnson & Johnson).
- Head over to nav» Wellness in the home screen and accept the Terms and Conditions and…
- Set up your Health profile if you haven’t yet.
- Then you’ll be able to set your Vaccine Status
- You’ll have to accept that you have been vaccinated and accept the Terms and Conditions in order to be entered into the promotional competition.
If you’re fully vaccinated and believe you deserve some form of compensation for it, make sure to enter the draw any time before November 2021, which is when the first draw takes place.