Sonos hasn’t made a name for itself as one of the best in the wireless audio business by sitting around and doing nothing. They did it by releasing the sorts of products that competitors want to be when they grow up. And now it’s time for the most grown up product of the lot — the Sonos Beam.
- Huawei EMUI 11 Review – Improvements on an uphill battle
- Should you download the COVID Alert SA app?
- Sony’s A7C is the smallest of its full-frame mirrorless shooters, bound for SA soon
- Massive iStore Online Sale discounts all the Apple devices you could ever want
- Light Start: Trump approves TikTok deal, Series X pre-order reveal, the Playstation 5’s big for-reals and Instagram spying ordeal
- Facebook’s virtual reality push is about data, not gaming
- Another Xperia you’ll never own: Sony’s Xperia 5 II sports a 120Hz display, Sony’s camera smarts
- Can robots write? Machine learning produces dazzling results, but some assembly is still required