We can confirm, with a decent level of certainty, that the Fitbit Versa 2 does what it needs to do… fairly well. It’s not too big, not too small, not too clever, and not too dumb. It lives in a solid middle ground — perfect for someone who’s looking for a fitness tracker with a bit of everything.
- What makes Telegram so popular? Who better to ask than its co-founder…
- Asus ROG Delta S Review – Good, but not great
- Take ‘photos’ using a satellite with this Canon website (and an orbiting Canon 5D Mark III)
- WhatsApp takes its privacy scraping too far
- Telegram’s ‘People Nearby’ feature raises concerns about its security
- Tired of Twitter negativity? Here’s how you can deactivate your Twitter account
- The Galaxy S21s won’t support MST transactions with Samsung Pay
- Adobe Flash is officially dead, why is SARS still using it for eFiling?