Graphics is about the only area where phones lag behind computers but a new partnership between Samsung and AMD could put paid to that problem. The short version? AMD’s Radeon graphics tech is coming to Samsung’s smartphones in the near future.
- Facebook’s virtual reality push is about data, not gaming
- Another Xperia you’ll never own: Sony’s Xperia 5 II sports a 120Hz display, Sony’s camera smarts
- Can robots write? Machine learning produces dazzling results, but some assembly is still required
- The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II, some of the best headphones around, are now a gaming headset
- New research shows trolls don’t just enjoy hurting others, they also feel good about themselves
- GoPro Hero 9 Black Review – Big Hero 9
- Land Rover Defender 110 – Where we’re going, we don’t need roads