- UFOs: how astronomers are searching the sky for alien probes near Earth
- Education should look to the way artists are embracing AI, instead of turning its back on the technology
- Disinformation is rampant on social media – a social psychologist explains the tactics used against you
- Apple gets 36% cut of Google’s search deal
- The All Star Gaming Festival: A gamer’s December dream
- Fujifilm’s GFX100 II flagship changes the large format photography game
- Stuff’s Festive Gift Guide: For your heroic high-tech homies
- The best new games announced at The Game Awards 2023
So, you’ve decided to subscribe to the known universe’s premium consumer tech magazine, Stuff, eh? Good work. We’re thrilled to have you. By now you’ve paid via SnapScan (if you haven’t, kindly scan the QR code below), so all we need from you are the details of where to send your printed finery (that’s what we call ‘magazines’ around here).
How much? Just a mere R320 and you’re set for a year.
Please complete the form below and then sit back, relax, and await your first issue. Having problems? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be happy to help you out.