What we have up for grabs this month is a Brother ScanNCut Home and Hobby Cutting Machine, valued at R6,500. Normally, that is. It’s currently on promotion for R4,999 if you want to skip the whole ‘let’s enter and see if we win thing’. What is a Brother ScanNCut Home and Hobby Cutting Machine, you ask? Glad you said that. This should all explain it.
The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, making ScanNCut the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges.
ScanNCut is perfect for those who have a passion for creating one-of-a-kind crafts and projects:
- DIY/Crafters— Easily create patterns and cut materials to use in any crafting or DIY project.
- Scrapbookers and Paper Crafters — No longer be limited by cartridges! Cut personalized elements, like handwriting, to make projects your own.
- Mixed Media Artists — Unlimited creative potential with the ability to cut a variety of surfaces and materials.
- Sewers— Easily cut fabric pieces; draw in sewing guidelines and add a seam allowance.
- Quilters— Create custom quilt blocks and cut several fabric pieces at a time. Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut.
Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut.
If you’re after something a bit more comprehensive you can check out the Brother ScanNCut Home and Hobby Cutting Machine website here.
Time for the… Terms and Conditions. Don’t worry, they’re not bad. Too bad. The competition is only open to South African residents with an address in SA, as usual. If you won in the last couple of giveaways then you’re ineligible and if you’ve won a magazine prize in the last few months (the October, November, and December issues), you’re ineligible for a bit longer. And, if you work for Stuff Magazine in any way, shape or form, you’re also ineligible. Right then, on to the entry form. And remember, the winner will be announced on 15 December 2015. Get your entries in before then.
Now that all of that’s out of the way, isn’t it time to check out that competition entry form? Yeah, that’s what we thought as well.