As part of Sony’s Mobile World Congress announcement, we’ve gotten a glimpse of the company’s new crop of handsets. In addition to the Xperia 1 (which we weren’t allowed to touch), we saw the Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus (which we were allowed to touch). There’s also a lower-spec Xperia L3 on the cards, and Stuff got a chance to handle all three today.
- Xbox One X sales spiked by 747% yesterday as loads of people bought the wrong console
- Trump’s TikTok deal explained: who is Oracle? Why Walmart? And what does it mean for your data?
- You may be able to send self-destructing images in WhatsApp soon
- The Huawei Matebook D 14 – A laptop you should consider
- Star Wars nerds, prepare your wallets – Lego’s got Baby Yoda launching end October
- Watch the first trailer for Wandavision as Marvel gets weird
- Huawei Matebook D15 review: A MehkBook for the layman
- Here’s how to set Gmail as your default email app on an iPhone