Man, these product tie-ins are getting complicated. Last week Microsoft teased a throwback to its initial Windows operation system, Windows 1.0. At the time, we had no idea why all the time travel. Now, we know. It was indeed a tie-in with Stranger Things Season 3, which released last week on that one holiday Americans are always surprised the rest of the world doesn’t celebrate.
- Beijing gets tough about keeping kids off ‘e-drugs’ aka games
- Can your PC run Windows 11? Now you can find out
- Netflix finds a golden ticket, acquires Roald Dahl Story Company
- Facebook’s Portal Go is a portable version of its in-home surveillance tech
- Oppo smartphones now available from Telkom on contract
- Twitch makes nice with music publishers, promising new opportunities for artists and streamers
- More companies pledge ‘net-zero’ emissions to fight climate change, but what does that really mean?
- We won’t be seeing a new OnePlus phone until next year