When we picked up Pokémon Sword on Friday afternoon, it was the first Pokémon game we had played in… a while. No judgement, thanks. But the last region we conquered was the Hoenn region. Because we tend to head to Google when we get stuck in Sword, we decided to compile a nifty little guide to Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- What makes Telegram so popular? Who better to ask than its co-founder…
- Asus ROG Delta S Review – Good, but not great
- Take ‘photos’ using a satellite with this Canon website (and an orbiting Canon 5D Mark III)
- WhatsApp takes its privacy scraping too far
- Telegram’s ‘People Nearby’ feature raises concerns about its security
- Tired of Twitter negativity? Here’s how you can deactivate your Twitter account
- The Galaxy S21s won’t support MST transactions with Samsung Pay
- Adobe Flash is officially dead, why is SARS still using it for eFiling?