Two weeks ago we saw Nintendo release a brand new update for the Switch, and it now includes a mode that allows you to overclock the CPU.
- Smell like the enteral void of space with Nasa’s “Eau de Space”
- China and AI: what the world can learn and what it should be wary of
- Facebook was naughty and shared user data with developers – again
- You’ll now be able to add WhatsApp contacts with a QR code, but is this safe?
- Almost famous: How to set up a game stream with just a smartphone and a Windows 10 PC
- Spotify launches Premium Duo package in South Africa
- Facebook is shutting down Hobbi but don’t worry, we haven’t heard of it either
- YouTube TV is now more expensive than DStv at roughly R1,200 a month