The unique nature of biometrics is also its flaw. Biometric data might provide a way to identify people with a high degree of accuracy but once it is stolen there is nothing you can do to make it secure again. Of course, if your fingerprint is stolen you could always use another finger, but you could only do this 10 times.
- What makes Telegram so popular? Who better to ask than its co-founder…
- Asus ROG Delta S Review – Good, but not great
- Take ‘photos’ using a satellite with this Canon website (and an orbiting Canon 5D Mark III)
- WhatsApp takes its privacy scraping too far
- Telegram’s ‘People Nearby’ feature raises concerns about its security
- Tired of Twitter negativity? Here’s how you can deactivate your Twitter account
- The Galaxy S21s won’t support MST transactions with Samsung Pay
- Adobe Flash is officially dead, why is SARS still using it for eFiling?