The annual Consumer Electronics Show produces both groundbreaking and strange tech every year. This time around we saw everything from a hellishly expensive self-heating lunchbox to an automated Segway chair. But the PC maker Lenovo had other plans.
- Huawei EMUI 11 Review – Improvements on an uphill battle
- Should you download the COVID Alert SA app?
- Sony’s A7C is the smallest of its full-frame mirrorless shooters, bound for SA soon
- Massive iStore Online Sale discounts all the Apple devices you could ever want
- Light Start: Trump approves TikTok deal, Series X pre-order reveal, the Playstation 5’s big for-reals and Instagram spying ordeal
- Facebook’s virtual reality push is about data, not gaming
- Another Xperia you’ll never own: Sony’s Xperia 5 II sports a 120Hz display, Sony’s camera smarts
- Can robots write? Machine learning produces dazzling results, but some assembly is still required