The Assassin’s Creed series has been running, in multiple formats, since 2007. Twelve years is a long time to be doing anything and yet, Ubisoft have managed to find ways to keep players and fans engaged. Whether it’s multiple platforms and game types, comic books and graphic novels, and even motion pictures, there’s a lot of stuff out there for fans. And now there’s one more: Assassin’s Creed Symphony.
- It’s not just Lego – now it’s Lego Art (and we’re okay with that)
- Smell like the enteral void of space with Nasa’s “Eau de Space”
- China and AI: what the world can learn and what it should be wary of
- Facebook was naughty and shared user data with developers – again
- You’ll now be able to add WhatsApp contacts with a QR code, but is this safe?
- Almost famous: How to set up a game stream with just a smartphone and a Windows 10 PC
- Spotify launches Premium Duo package in South Africa
- Facebook is shutting down Hobbi but don’t worry, we haven’t heard of it either