Mobile operator Vodacom has launched support for eSIM devices in South Africa along with a new accompanying service, called OneNumber, that allows users to use a single mobile phone number across multiple devices. The first devices the network will launch with eSIM support out of the box are Samsung’s recent 42mm and 46mm Galaxy Watch (the LTE editions).
- Mini Cooper SE 2020 first drive: Quintessential Mini, but eco-friendly
- Charge! What you need to know about how your cellphone’s battery works
- Showmax Pro and Netflix Premium – What’s the difference?
- This Chrome extension lets you turn online articles into audio. Here’s how to do it
- Ring will ring in changes for law enforcement with the Ring Car Cam’s Traffic Stop feature
- Light Start: Windows XP leaked, don’t retweet before you read, here’s Luna – Stadia take a seat and Resident Evil anime teased
- Meet the Huawei Watch Fit: The everyday wearable
- David Attenborough is the fastest person to hit one million followers on Instagram