As of the third quarter of 2019, music streaming giant Spotify had 113 million paid subscribers worldwide — but it’s still missing some famous albums that many listeners feel they can’t live without. And in today’s digital world, it can be expensive and difficult to get a physical copy of those missing albums.
- This quantum internet breakthrough could help make hacking a thing of the past
- Call of Duty: Warzone’s new patch is massive and… who’s surprised anymore?
- Nissan’s got a prototype disaster response EV, aptly called the Nissan Re-Leaf
- Why your iPhone 12 box will only have a phone in it
- The new WhatsApp update will help free up space on your devices
- Bank Zero is finally live, here’s what the zero-fee bank offers
- The Huawei Watch Fit launches on Thursday, here’s how to pre-order it