Parenting can be tough at the best of times, but family life has changed dramatically during social isolation that’s been mandated by COVID-19. The good news is that children thrive in an incredible variety of settings. Emerging evidence suggests that a little stress, particular in the context of a supportive parent-child relationship, can actually be beneficial because it builds resilience when taking on future challenges.
- What makes Telegram so popular? Who better to ask than its co-founder…
- Asus ROG Delta S Review – Good, but not great
- Take ‘photos’ using a satellite with this Canon website (and an orbiting Canon 5D Mark III)
- WhatsApp takes its privacy scraping too far
- Telegram’s ‘People Nearby’ feature raises concerns about its security
- Tired of Twitter negativity? Here’s how you can deactivate your Twitter account
- The Galaxy S21s won’t support MST transactions with Samsung Pay
- Adobe Flash is officially dead, why is SARS still using it for eFiling?