We treat a lot of tech leaks with suspicion — not because it’s inaccurate, but because we can’t believe that they’re anything more than ‘leaks’. Hey, it happens. But sometimes a leak is actually a leak and we’d like to believe that this is one of them. If only because the circumstances are so weird. Samsung’s upcoming range of wearable tech, which should be announced alongside a whole mess of smartphones next week, was leaked yesterday. By Samsung’s own wearables app.
- What makes Telegram so popular? Who better to ask than its co-founder…
- Asus ROG Delta S Review – Good, but not great
- Take ‘photos’ using a satellite with this Canon website (and an orbiting Canon 5D Mark III)
- WhatsApp takes its privacy scraping too far
- Telegram’s ‘People Nearby’ feature raises concerns about its security
- Tired of Twitter negativity? Here’s how you can deactivate your Twitter account
- The Galaxy S21s won’t support MST transactions with Samsung Pay
- Adobe Flash is officially dead, why is SARS still using it for eFiling?