The video games industry is worth more than movies and music combined, with more than 2.5 billion players around the world. Freemium games have driven much of the success, ever since titles like Angry Birds, Farmville and Candy Crush emerged in the late 2000s and early 2010s.
- This is Samsung’s (somewhat) cheaper Galaxy S20 Fan Edition
- Nokia announces new devices, including 2.4 and 3.4 mid-rangers
- YouTube is set to use AI to add age restrictions to video content on the service
- The world’s first (officially available) folding smartphone, the Royole FlexPai, is getting a sequel
- Xbox One X sales spiked by 747% yesterday as loads of people bought the wrong console
- Trump’s TikTok deal explained: who is Oracle? Why Walmart? And what does it mean for your data?
- You may be able to send self-destructing images in WhatsApp soon
- The Huawei Matebook D 14 – A laptop you should consider