We have it on good authority that Apple’s new iPhone 11 Pro likes it rough. Or, at least, it can withstand a bit of rough treatment. That’s the message being sent by Apple’s new iPhone 11 Pro commercial, which sees the flagship smartphone propped in a wind tunnel and pelted with… everything.
- This is Samsung’s (somewhat) cheaper Galaxy S20 Fan Edition
- Nokia announces new devices, including 2.4 and 3.4 mid-rangers
- YouTube is set to use AI to add age restrictions to video content on the service
- The world’s first (officially available) folding smartphone, the Royole FlexPai, is getting a sequel
- Xbox One X sales spiked by 747% yesterday as loads of people bought the wrong console
- Trump’s TikTok deal explained: who is Oracle? Why Walmart? And what does it mean for your data?
- You may be able to send self-destructing images in WhatsApp soon
- The Huawei Matebook D 14 – A laptop you should consider