Instagram and Messenger are expected to inherit the end-to-end encryption their stablemate WhatsApp enjoys, but in the meantime if you’re using WhatsApp and an iDevice you can enjoy another layer of security: biometric authentication. Peeping significant others will soon need to find other ways to access bae’s messages.
- Beijing gets tough about keeping kids off ‘e-drugs’ aka games
- Can your PC run Windows 11? Now you can find out
- Netflix finds a golden ticket, acquires Roald Dahl Story Company
- Facebook’s Portal Go is a portable version of its in-home surveillance tech
- Oppo smartphones now available from Telkom on contract
- Twitch makes nice with music publishers, promising new opportunities for artists and streamers
- More companies pledge ‘net-zero’ emissions to fight climate change, but what does that really mean?
- We won’t be seeing a new OnePlus phone until next year