We’re all about tech in all of the various aspects of life but some of those aspects are more obvious than others. Kitchen tech? Sure. Lounge? Of course. Car. Obviously. Garden? Yeah, that one’s often overlooked. Until now, that is. It’s almost spring, the sun’s on its way back, that dastardly winter is retreating into the distance — it’s time to plant some things. But using technology, because we’ve come a long way when it comes to garden work.
- Oppo’s R6,000 Watch X is now available in South Africa
- Light Start: New iPads over there, Ghost of Tsushima PC prayer, Sony’s speaker affair, and Doom… where?
- March’s official fuel prices are in: start heading to the nearest station now
- Meta forms a partnership with LG to “expedite its extended reality (XR) ventures”
- Your face for sale: anyone can legally gather and market your facial data without explicit consent
- A NASA mission that collided with an asteroid didn’t just leave a dent – it reshaped the space rock
- Anyone can play Tetris, but architects, engineers and animators alike use the math concepts underlying the game
- A black hole discovery could force us to rethink how galaxies came to be